Learn Spray Tan removal tips to easily remove a spray tan when it has faded and you are ready for a fresh tan. You do not have to purchase any fancy sugar scrubs or high end products. Follow these spray tan removal tips at the end of your tan.
- Rub baby oil all over your body and let it sit for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Run a very warm bath with 2 cups of Epson Salt making sure it is mixed up. The Epson Salt bath will help sooth muscles and remove your spray tan in one bath.
- After soaking for 15 minutes, make a paste of baking soda and lemon juice and rub with an exfoliation mitt or my favorite, a Dermasui Glove. The Dermasui glove can also be used with a mix of baking soda and clarifying shampoo.
- Rub all your spray tan off with a mitt or Dermasui glove and baking soda/lemon juice paste in the stubborn areas.
- You can use a Magic Eraser or a dish sponge (with a scruber) for the very stubbon areas like the ankle and sides of feet. Be very care with these products though and use with caution.
- Hot Tubs are also the ideal way to remove a tan. Enjoy someones hot tube and you will see the remaining tan melt away.
- NOTE – Do not use the above methods the day of your spray tan. The chemicals and oil will cause barriers and streaks.
To prepare for your new tan read our Tan Care page.
Hope these tips help!
Warm Aloha xxoo
Wendy, Owner and Operator of Maui Elegant Tan