This is your big day! The day of a life time and you want to have a fresh glow! Follow these tips to ensure you prepare properly for your tan.
1. If time permits, get a trial tan. I will work out a package that includes a pre wedding tan at least 2 weeks prior to your event.
2. Schedule your tan 2 days prior to the wedding. This allows time for your tan to fully develop and you feel comfortable with your new tan.
3. Exfoliate 2 to 3 days up to your tan. Do not exfoliate the day of your tan.
4. Wax and have mani/ pedi 24 hours before your spray tan.
5. Shower at least 1-2 hours prior to your tan. Do not use soap that has oil, moisturizer or any ingredients that can be a barrier to your tan. No bar soap, no sls ingredients, and no mineral oil. Avoid body wash like Dove and Jergans.
6. Do not wear make up, lotion or deodorant before your tan.
7. Have loose dark clothing to put on after your tan. No bras, tight clothing, etc. A swim suit cover up is perfect!
8. Schedule your appointment weeks in advance ensuring you get your preferred date and time.
9. Include your groom, bridesmaids, family members and others so everyone has a tropical Hawaiian glow!
See the Prep/FAQ tab on the home page for more information.