Mobile Rapid Spray Tan
Benefits of an Mobile Organic Rapid Spray Tan
A spray tan has so many benefits; a natural look, the ability to hide flaws, and avoiding the sun’s harmful rays. At Maui Elegant Tan, we offer both Standard and Rapid spray tan options. So, what’s the difference? Well, if you’re a busy bride, a tourist with places to go, or if you’re simply someone who doesn’t like to sleep in tanning solution, a mobile rapid spray tan just might be the way to go!
Standard and Rapid Spray Tans both…
- Develop the same way.
- Last the same amount of days, 5 to 10 depending on how well you take care of it.
- Perfectly match your skin tone.
Standard Spray Tans
- You must leave on 8 to 10 hours. Then you rinse and you are tan. People who choose the mobile standard spray tan usually tan in the late afternoon and sleep in the solution.
But a Mobile Rapid Spray Tan has added benefits, like…
- Being able to rinse the solution off quickly and it will keep developing! No more wearing the solution for 8 to 12 hours. You will have a light tan when you rinse but it will develop in to a natural tan.
- Tanning in the morning to start your day. You could get a spray tan at 8 a.m., rinse off by noon, and go about your activities.
- Tanning in the late afternoon and rinsing before you go to bed.
- Sleeping peacefully, you won’t have to worry about ruining your tan overnight.
- Squeezing your tan into a jam-packed schedule… we’re talking to you brides and tourists!
Caring For Your Mobile Rapid Spray Tan
Like with any spray tan, after care is SO important, insuring that your beautiful glow will last even longer.
Our top tips on caring for your Mobile Rapid Spray Tan are…
- For a light to medium tan, rinse 3 hours after your session. For a medium to dark tan, wait 4 hours to rinse. The tan will continue to develop after you rinse.
- Wendy will give you the rinse off time depending on many factors. She will ask several questions such as – Do you burn and never tan? Do you never burn and want a dark tan? What is your color preference?
- You MUST avoid the pool or ocean for at least 12 hours, along with soap, sunscreen, perfume, oils, body moisturizer, and face foundation. If you do not follow these instructions your tan will stop developing.
So, if you’re a girl (or guy) on the go, schedule a Rapid Tan today!